2006 Martin 000-ECHF - Bellezza Bianca
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2006 Martin 000-ECHF Belezza Bianca.
In 2004, the Martin Belezza Nera was cooperatively conceived by Eric Clapton and his friend, Japanese artist Hiroshi Fujiwara. The MARTIN 000-ECHF went on to become one of the best-selling Martin limited runs. By 2006, so many people were clamoring for a 000-ECHF that Martin did it again - but this time in white.
The Bellezza Bianca was the result of this 2006 limited run and apart from being a photo negative of the Nera, it draws its inspiration from the same heritage and designers as the Nera. This Bianca is #402 of a total of 410 made. It features an Englemann Spruce top, Pacific Maple back and sides, a gorgeous torch inlay on the headstock, snowflake position inlays, and a 'Bellezza Bianca' inlay at the 19th fret. Comes with the original plush-lined white case.
We have recently done some repair work on the bridge to make sure this guitar is in the best condition possible.
Serial Number: 402 of 410
- MODEL - 000-ECHF Bellezza Bianca
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- ROSETTE: Custom Design w/ White Fiber Inlay Borders on Both Rings
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: 000 14-Fret
- TOP BRACES: Scalloped 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Flame Maple
- BACK PURFLING: Fine Herringbone w/ 18 Style Black and White Fiber Strip
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Pacific Big Leaf Flame Maple
- ENDPIECE: Grained Ivoroid
- ENDPIECE INLAY: B/W/B/W Pattern
- BINDING: Grained Ivoroid
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Fine Herringbone
- SIDE INLAY: B/W/B/W Boltaron®
- BACK INLAY: Multiple B/W Pattern
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified V
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Diamond/Tapered
- HEADPLATE: Solid Black Ebony /Alternate Torch Pattern - Select Pearl
- HEELCAP: Grained Ivoroid w ith B/W/B/W Inlay
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/4''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Black Boltaron®
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: Grained Ivoroid/Mitered
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: White Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: White Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: Standard Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/4''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Silver Plated
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Ebony w/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- PICKGUARD: Black
- CASE: 533EW Hard Shell
- INTERIOR LABEL: Special White Label Signed By CFM IV, Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara, and Dick Boak
Please call, chat, or email for more information.