JHS 3 Series Chorus Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS 3 Series Chorus Pedal.
One of the newest and sleekest looking pedals out there from JHS. Very affordable and has a great vibrato tone too! The fact that you can adjust the chorus and vibrato to your exact specifications is what makes this pedal great. A little movement can go a long way, so beginner or pro players will love this pedal. We love it at the shop!
From the JHS website:
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Chorus offers classic chorus and vibrato modulation sounds, with straightforward controls and enough versatility for any style of music. The Rate and Depth knobs work together to deliver anything from subtle doubling to utterly seasick waves of modulation. The Vibe toggle removes the dry signal so that you will have a simple true pitch vibrato sound without the dry signal underneath.
Specifications: The JHS Pedals 3 Series Chorus runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes 70mA.
- LENGTH 4.42”
- WIDTH 2.38”
- HEIGHT 1.22
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Left is less, right is more.
- RATE - Controls the rate of the modulation. Left is slower, right is faster.
- DEPTH - Controls the depth of the modulation. Left is less, right is more.
- VIBE TOGGLE - Switch up to remove the dry signal so that you have a true vibrato effect.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 70mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line!