Back in 2005, Electro-Harmonix unveiled the original POG, a polyphonic octave generator that enabled guitarists to conjure everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar, to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound. The EHX POG2 Polyphonic Octave Generator will take you even higher. Use the new attack control to fade in lush, smooth swells. Tune in the new second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before. The 2-pole resonant low-pass filter now includes two additional Q modes. Slide in the newly enhanced detune to further refine your sound.
Electro-Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Electro-Harmonix POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall four polyphonic mixable voices + your guitar
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- Power adapter included
Bypass: True Bypass
Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
Dimensions (in): 5.75 x 4.75 x 2.5
Current Draw: 160mA
Year Released: 2009
Please call, chat, or email Garrett Park Guitars for more information.