D'Addario Planet Waves NS Artist Capo - DADGAD Tuning
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this D'Addario Planet Waves NS Artist Capo - DADGAD Tuning.
Aircraft-grade Aluminum DADGAD-simulating Capo
Need to play in DADGAD tuning, but don't want to retune between songs? For buzz-free, properly intonated capoed performance, look no further than the D'Addario Planet Waves Ned Steinberger (NS) DADGAD Capo. You'll get clear, resonant notes everywhere on the fretboard — without excessive down-pressure — thanks to the built-in micrometer adjustment mechanism and patented trigger geometry. That means less retuning during and after capo use — something Sweetwater guitarists love! The NS DADGAD Capo also virtually eliminates the interval variations caused by lateral string-pulling. It comes with a mounting bracket for the NS Mini/Micro Tuner, features a soft rubber pad that won't mar fine finishes, and is made from lightweight, strong aluminum — so it's tour tough but light enough to hardly know it's there.
D'Addario Planet Waves NS DADGAD Capo Features:
- Specifically engineered for accurate DADGAD simulation when used with standard guitar tuning
- Sleek design made with aircraft-grade aluminum looks great and is lightweight
- Soft rubber pad won't mar delicate instrument finishes
- Micrometer adjustment mechanism and patented trigger geometry ensure tuning stability
- Mounting bracket for NS Mini/Micro Tuner included for your convenience
- Developed in collaboration with renowned designer Ned Steinberger