1990's Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer Overdrive & Distortion Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 1990's Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer Overdrive & Distortion Pedal.
The Marshall JH-1 JACKHAMMER delivers extreme distortion effects you can't get anywhere else. The stacked knobs allow you to dial in six effect values in one compact pedal. The OD/Dist switch lets you choose between natural overdrive or clipped distortion of your signal. Comes with the original box and user's manual.
Serial Number: C-2006-22-0314-Z
Condition: Very Good
- Create your own truly awesome, extreme Marshall distortion tones
- Overdrive and Distortion mode switch
- Volume/Gain control
- Bass/Treble control
- Contour Level/Contour Frequency
- Solid metal casing
- Passive bypass
- Power: 9V DC Centre Negative Regulated PSU or PP3 battery
- Current Draw: 13mA
- Switches: On/Off Switch
- Indicators: On/Off LED
- Jacks: Input/Output 'Jack sockets' (1/4 inch)
Please call, chat, or email for more information.