Peterson StroboStomp VS-S Strobe Tuner (Used)
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Peterson Strobo Stomp Strobe Tuner.
From the house of Peterson, the revered manufacturer of highly precise strobe tuners, meet the StroboStomp (TM) pedal tuner. The most accurate feature-laden tuner ever to sit on a pedal board. In designing this tuner, Peterson has included all the features guitarists and bassists have been waiting for, such as 100% True Bypass, six tempered preset tunings including three Buzz Feiten settings, two user programmable temperaments, drop- and capo-tuning transposition and as if all that was not enough, a built-in active DI for acoustic and bass guitarists. A quality 3PDT stomp switch allows the player to mute both regular and DI outputs to allow silent tuning to an incredible 0.1 cent accuracy. The StroboStomp is constructed from heavy-duty die-cast aluminum and even has a 9VDC output to power other pedals. At last, a pedal tuner worth getting excited about!
- 100% True Bypass Switching with Heavy Duty 3PDT Stomp Switch for Silent Tuning
- User selectable Bypass modes. You can tune while playing if you want (not true bypass mode)or set it for silent tuning with true bypass when tuner OFF.
- Real-Time Virtual Strobe TM Technology
- Backlit Strobe Display
- Accuracy to 1/10th of a Cent (30 times more accurate than LED / Needle Tuners)
- Offsets for All Instruments Fitted with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System® Including 12 String
- Range Far Exceeds that of Any Guitar or Bass
- Peterson Custom GTR TM, BAS TM and 12 String Tunings
- User-Programmable Tempered Tunings
- Drop / Capo Transposition for All Tunings and Offsets
- Built-In Mute-able Active DI for Acoustic Guitars and Bass with Ground/Lift and XLR Output
- Uses less than 10mA of power when OFF in true bypass mode, about 65mA when tuning display is on.
- Power-Sharing 9V DC Input / Output or 9V Battery
- Rock Solid Die-Cast Construction Ergonomically Designed to Protect LCD and Stomp Switch