On-Stage Stands Euro Boom Microphone Stand
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents the On-Stage Stands Euro Boom Microphone Stand.
This Reliable, Versatile Boom Stand Makes a Great Value!
This mic stand, the On-Stage Stands MS7701TB, does just what you need it to - it lets you easily position your mics right where you want, then holds them securely in place. Better yet, the MS7701TB features a bevy of up-down, and back-forth telescoping adjustments, so you can adjust it from 36"-63" tall and slide its arm anywhere between 19" and 33", letting you place your microphones accurately. Need to travel? No worries. The boom arm can easily be removed, and the whole stand folds flat. The On-Stage Stands MS7701TB mic stand is essential gear.
Durable, portable mic stand
Laurel and Hardy, Lennon and McCartney, mic and mic stand. If you record or perform, chances are you need microphone stands - and the On-Stage Stands MS7701TB mic stand is a solid choice for its combination of reliability, light weight and portability. And perhaps best of all, it's super-affordable - which is great, especially if you need several mic stands!
On-Stage Stands MS7701TB Mic Stand Features at a Glance:
- Best-selling microphone stand with sturdy tri-leg base
- Rugged boom arm telescopes from 19" to 33" for flexibility
- Boom arm removes and stand collapses flat for easy transport
- Adjustable from 36"-63" high to accommodate a range of miking needs
- Dependable hardware, including a zinc mid-point clutch and a T-bar adjuster