Hercules GS415B PLUS Folding Auto-Grip Guitar Stand - Also for Banjo, Mandolin, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, and more.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Hercules Guitar stand.
One of the best stands from Hercules! It's rugged and solid and fits a wide selection of instruments. When people come to the store looking for a good stand, this is the one we recommend.
The Hercules Guitar Stand GS415B PLUS features the foldable Auto Grip System (AGS) yoke, Instant Height Adjustment Clutch, and Specially Formulated Foam (SFF) rubber on all contact points.
- The folding built-in Auto Grip System safely locks the instrument in place. The AGS yoke is designed to accommodate more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm – 52 mm (1.57” - 2.05”) including classic, acoustic, electric, and bass guitars.
- The attached N.I.N.A. (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment, HA301) is specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms to accommodate narrow neck instruments from min. 28 mm (1.10”) like banjos and mandolins.
- The Instant Height Adjustment Clutch with Locking Pin adjusts stand height quickly, easily, and securely.
- Specially Formulated Rubber Foam fully protects the instrument at all contact points.
- Height: 960 mm - 1150 mm (37.8” - 45.3”)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 Ibs.)
- Base Radius: 320 mm (12.6”)
- Load Capacity: 15 kg (33 Ibs.)
- Folded Size: 685 mm x 110 mm x 100 mm (27” x 4.3” x 3.9”)
- Accessory: 1 pair N.I.N.A.
Please call, chat, or email for more information!