- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Buffered bypass
- DEPTH knob
- CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw
- 25 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: Approx. 12 hours
Alkaline: Approx. 28 hours
*These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA series
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- Weight (including battery)
- 385 g
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- * The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss TR-2 Tremolo.
CLASSIC TREMOLO SOUNDS!
The BOSS TR-2 Tremolo is designed to provide guitarists with classic tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal. Dedicated "Wave," "Rate," and "Depth" knobs provide a multitude of effect possibilities.
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- "Rate" control allows for higher speed adjustment than classic PN-2
- "Wave" control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- "Depth" control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
Please call, chat, or email for more information.