Boss RC-202 - Two Track Loop Station
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss RC-202 Two-Track Loop Station.
FINGERTIP LOOPING FOR PROGRESSIVE MUSIC CREATORS
Perfect for club performers, electronic musicians, and beatboxers, the RC-202 packs powerful BOSS looping and multi-effects in an amazingly compact tabletop unit. Based on the popular RC-505 Loop Station, the two-track RC-202 offers the distinctive look and fingertip interface style of its big brother, plus a host of new features. Four Input FX and four Track FX are available at once, and loops can be saved to memories in real time for seamless creative expression while performing. Expanded foot control and MIDI capabilities are also included, ideal for looping musicians who have their hands occupied with guitar, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Advanced BOSS technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX are simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
Nominal Input Level: INPUT MIC (variable): -40 dBu (typ.), -10 dBu (max), INPUT INST: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms, INPUT INST: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohms
Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT: -10 dBu
Output Impedance: OUTPUT: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT: 10 k ohms or greater
Recording/PlaybackMaximum Recording Time: Approx. 3 hours (stereo)
Maximum Phrase Memory: 8 Memory x 8 Bank
Number of Tracks: 2
Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo), Effect Type(INPUT FX/TRACK FX), LPF, BPF, HPF, PHASER, FLANGER, SYNTH, LO-FI, RING MODULATOR, GUITAR TO BASS, SLOW GEAR, TRANSPOSE, PITCH SHIFT, ROBOT, VOCAL DIST, VOCODER, NATURAL, COMP, HARD COMP, NATURAL LIM, HARD LIM, PHONE VOX, EQ, LOW ISOLATOR, MID ISOLATOR, HIGH ISOLATOR, OCTAVE, AUTO PAN, MANUAL PAN, TREMOLO, SLICER, DELAY, PANNING DELAY, TAPE ECHO, GRANULAR DELAY, ROLL, CHORUS, REVERB, BEAT REPEAT *1, BEAT SHIFT *1, BEAT SCATTER *1, VINYL FLICK *1
*1 TRACK FX Effect Type (MASTER FX): COMP, REVERB
Rhythm Type: 17
Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
USB: Mass Storage Class, Audio/MIDI
Connectors: INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), INPUT INST (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type, Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CTL 1, 2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
USB port: USB B Type
MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
Power Supply: AC adaptor
Current Draw: 440 mA
Accessories: AC adaptor, Owner's manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Options (sold separately): Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5, FV-500L, FV-500H
SIZE AND WEIGHT: Width: 239mm 9-7/16 inches, Depth: 175mm 6-15/16 inches, Height: 55mm 2-3/16 inches
Weight(excluding AC Adaptor): 0.95 kg, 2lbs. 2 oz.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.