Boss BAS-1 Amplifier Stand
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss BAS-1 Amplifier Stand.
The BOSS BAS-1 Amplifier Stand cradles your favorite combo guitar amp at the perfect angle for monitoring and sound projection, whether at home, on stage, or in the studio. Constructed with heavy-duty steel for long-lasting durability, the BAS-1 features an adjustable tilt-back design and a telescoping support arm that accommodates a variety of cabinet widths. The stand collapses for easy travel, with a locking cam and quick-release lever for fast set up and tear down. And with adjustable feet, you can achieve wobble-free stability when using the BAS-1 on slightly uneven surfaces.
- Adjustable tilt-back design with unique telescoping support arm
- Accommodates a variety of combo guitar amps, including most BOSS and Roland models
- Heavy-duty cam with quick-release lever for fast angle and height adjustment
- Durable steel construction
- Adjustable feet for rock-solid stability
- Cushioning pads to protect your amp and control vibrations
- Folds down for travel and storage
- Weight capacity: 46.5 lb./21 kg
For more information please call, chat, or email.