Schaller Nickel Security Locks
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents these Schaller Nickel Security Locks.
Schaller Security Lock guitar strap locks give you peace of mind, knowing that your strap will stay positively connected and you can play your investment with confidence. Schaller Security Lock strap locks make it easy to put on and remove your strap - simply pull out the button and slide your strap's connection out of the guitar-mounted yokes. Schaller makes premium accessories to give you the best playing experience possible, and Security Lock straplocks are a stellar example!
These have been updated and are the newest version of Shaller's S-Lock Nickel Security Locks. They are completely 100% backward compatible with all previous s-lock and Schaller security lock versions.
From the Schaller website:
In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a totally new category of product, which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap.
With its unique design and functionality, Schaller has been setting the standard in strap locks for decades.
We protect your beloved instruments.
In 2018, Schaller will pave the way for the next generation of revolutionary strap locks.
Schaller proudly presents:
The new S-Locks,
S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling and all former hiccups have been tackled!
3 pieces = 1 S-Lock - perfect!
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws (XL and S version also available (see below)),
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!
Finally put all parts together and just listen carefully…
Give it a shake, give it a roll and prepare to be amazed:
It is silent!
New silent feature for noiseless performance while moving and playing your instruments.
Schaller - the Original Innovators!
All S-Locks come in a new and attractive re-usable crystal box.
Two more things …
1.) S-Locks are fully compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks!
2.) Only one strap and one pair of S-Locks, …for all your guitars!
Enjoy all the benefits of our new S-Locks using one single strap.
Simply use our new strap buttons replacement kits to new S-Locks for all your instruments!
Three different strap buttons to choose from:
XL = thread 4,5 mm, inside 3,1 mm; length 30 mm (as Replacement Kit)
M = thread 4,0 mm, inside 3,0 mm; length 22 mm (standard)
S = thread 3,5mm, inside 2,4 mm; length 18 mm (as Replacement Kit)
- We recommend to select the strap button first according to the size of the existing hole in the guitar.
- If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole.
- To do this, carefully turn the strap button into the wood and, if the train is too tight, unscrew it again and drill it up successively.
- If the strap button can be screwed in too easily, reduce or close the hole and then re-drill.