MXR M-104 Distortion +
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents the MXR Distortion +
The classic MXR sound! the MXR distorion has been used by players of all genres for decades to get a great overdrive tone. The MXR M-104 distortion + Guitar Pedal can be set to produce low volume controllable distortion or increased to achieve a warm tube overdrive. Maxed out the MXR M-104 Pedal produces an extreme fuzz with long sustain.
- Overdrive with just the right flavor of non-brittle signal breakup
- Organic, germaniumpowered clipping
- Goes from subtle overdrive to fuzz-like saturation
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance*: 25 kΩ
- Nominal Input Level: -22 dBV
- Maximum Output Level: -14 dBV
- Noise Floor**: -74 dBV
- Distortion Gain: 10 dB to 45 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
For more information please call, chat, or email.