JHS Paul Gilbert PG-14 Distortion Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS Paul Gilbert PG-14 Distortion Pedal.
JHS Pedals is proud to release the Paul Gilbert signature distortion "PG-14!” This is a new and unique distortion pedal specifically designed to Paul's specifications. At the heart of the circuit is a FET-based distortion engine that emulates the touch, feel, and response of a pushed tube amplifier.
This circuitry allows the player to have the dynamics and tone of a loud stadium level amplifier at low/moderate volume levels.
ALL THE MIDS CONTROL!
A second unique and essential feature of the design is that an active mid-frequency preamp is located at the front of the FET distortion circuitry. This design feature gives the user a vast sweep of tonal possibilities with any amp or guitar combination.
The PG-14 is an end-all pedal for adding the ultimate dirt channel to your amplifier. A bonus feature is that it gives you all of Paul Gilbert's talent, decades of experience, and countless years of practice! Just hit the footswitch!
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the unit. Right is more, left is less.
- DRIVE - Controls the amount of overdrive. Right is more, left is less.
- PUSH - Push is how hard the input of the circuit is pushed. Essentially, it is a powerful preamp hitting the front of the “FET” amplifier. Right is more, left is less. This affects the drive control as well.
- TONE - Controls the overall tone of your signal. Right is bright, left is dark.
- MID - Controls the gain of the mid frequencies. Right is more, left is less.
- MID FREQ - Selects the range of mid frequencies the MID knob controls from 400Hz to 7.5kHz. To the right is high-mids, to the left is low-mids.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Uses 9V DC Negative Center. Do not use more than 9V DC. Your warranty will be voided.
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 9MA, AND MEASURES 2.6"X4.8"X1.6".
Please call, chat, or email for more information.