JHS Panther Cub
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS Panther Cub.
From the JHS website:
In 2011 we released the Panther Cub. Almost exactly two years later we tried a nearly impossible feat of taking everything we love about the Panther Delay, making a few improvements, and packaging it into a enclosure half the size. We are proud to bring to you the Panther Cub. True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. The Panther Cub Delay is our most anticipated pedal to date with it’s groundbreaker feature set including “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time! The “effects loop” allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only. We kept the four section “Ratio Control” to give you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. The built in “Modulation” gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use. The Panther Delay was the first to do this! The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels/sensitivity of oscillation and runaway. As the user you have the ability to program an “expression control” to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The “Tap In/Out” jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
– 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
– 100% Analog signal path
– Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
– Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
– 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
– Standard 9v DC Negative power
– Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
– Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
– Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
– EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
– Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
– Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
– True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
– Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
– Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
– Improved Delay overall definition and strength
– Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
– True Bypass Switching
100% Designed, Populated, and Assembled in Kansas City USA
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 100mA, and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2"
Please call, chat, or email for more information.