JHS 3 Series Fuzz Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS 3 Series Fuzz Pedal.
One of the newest and sleekest looking pedals out there from JHS. Very affordable and has a fat toggle switch that makes this pedal very deep and FULL of sound! A little movement can go a long way with this fuzz, so beginner or pro players will love this pedal. We love it at the shop!
From the JHS website:
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Fuzz is a versatile fuzz box that cleans up well with your guitar's volume knob. The Fuzz is the perfect balance of vintage and modern with soaring sustain and clear articulation. The controls allow you to create a wide variety of sounds via the Bias knob, which gives the Fuzz a more gated sound as you turn it up. Unlike many fuzz pedals, the fuzz knob is usable across 100% of the sweep for many different flavors not typically found in a fuzz, like distortion, and even pushed amp Esq overdrive tones. The Fat toggle engages a bass boost for an overall fatter, more powerful sound.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Delay runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes just 9mA!
- LENGTH 4.42”
- WIDTH 2.38”
- HEIGHT 1.22
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Left is less, right is more.
- BIAS - Controls the voltage to the last gain stage of the fuzz, creating a gated
- sound when you turn it clockwise. Left is less, right is more.
- FUZZ - Controls the amount of fuzz. Left is less, right is more.
- FAT TOGGLE - Switch up to give the overall tone a bass boost.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 9mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty.
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line from JHS!