JHS 3 Series Compressor Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS 3 Series Compressor Pedal.
One of the newest and sleekest looking pedals out there from JHS. Very affordable and has a toggle switch that can go from very bright EQ so that your tone doesn't get lost, or you can switch to natural EQ for a more studio sound. The best part is that a little movement can go a long way with this compressor pedal, so beginner or pro players will love how moldable your sound can be. We love it at the shop!
From the JHS website:
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor is a simple and powerful compressor that will give you everything from subtle tone smoothing to a super squashed sound. The Attack and Sustain knobs allow you to dial in the compression's overall feel and response to your playing, while the Volume knob enables you to set the overall volume at unity or boosted. The Bright toggle engages a brighter EQ so that your tone doesn't get lost in certain situations.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Compressor runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes just 8mA!
- LENGTH 4.42”
- WIDTH 2.38”
- HEIGHT 1.22
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Left is less, right is more.
- ATTACK - Controls how quickly the compression attacks. Left is slower, right is faster.
- SUSTAIN - Controls the amount of compression sustain. Left is less, right is more.
- BRIGHT TOGGLE - Switch up to increase the overall brightness of the tone.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 8mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty.
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line from JHS!