D'Addario Humidipak Two-Way Humidification System
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this D'Addario Humidipak two-way humidification system.
D'Addario brings you Boveda's patented technology as part of our instrument care line. Humidipak is the only maintenance free, two-way humidity control system for guitar. It automatically maintains the optimal 45-50% relative humidity level within your instrument case, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this system provides true “two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture on demand. No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors. Humidipak comes with 3 packets and a soft mesh pouch that will not harm your instrument's finish. These packets last between 2 and 6 months and should always be kept in a sealed environment like a hard-shell case. Once the packets become firm, discard and replace using the 3 refills that come in the Humidipak Replacement Pack (PW-HPRP-03). This all-new, reformulated, patented two-way humidification system maintains 45-50% relative humidity which eliminates all maintenance and guesswork. This system is recommended by Taylor Guitars and others for maintaining the stability and playability of your instrument.
- The first two-way humidity control that maintains a constant 45%-50% relative humidity level within your instruments case
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage caused by lack of humidification
- No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors Unlike refillable humidifiers
- Eliminates the guesswork and anxiety of maintaining your instrument’s proper humidity level
- No water, no drips, no mess
- Custom made by Boveda for D'Addario
D'Addario is known for innovative, problem-solving, quality musical accessories. D'Addario accessories offers a complete line of award-winning accessories including cables, picks, tuners, capos, straps, humidifiers, maintenance tools and more.