1959 Gibson ES-125T - Sunburst
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 1959 Gibson ES-125T.
An absolutely gorgeous guitar with the signature tone and feel for this era Gibson archtop. The single P90 is articulate, snappy, and with phenomenal tonal depth. Roll-off the tone knob for supremely warm and creamy jazz tones or turn up the amp gain for blistering rock and bluestones. The neck is a substantial C shape with a beautiful taper moving up the neck. The pickguard on this appears to have been replaced and the case is a newer hardshell case.
- Finish: Original
- Top Material: Maple Top
- Body Material: Maple Body
- Body Details: Laminated maple top, back, and sides
- Neck Material: Mahogany Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium, C-Shape
- Neck Thickness (IN): 1st fret: .84" / 10th: .98"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.00
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in
- Neck Details: One-piece mahogany neck with a Brazilian rosewood board, center dot inlays, truss adjustment at the headstock
- Electronics: Standard P-90 pickup, volume control, tone control -- The electronics are original and free from signs of modification or repair. The pot codes date to 1959.
Serial Number: S851630
Condition: Very Good
All photos are of the actual guitar and are not stock photos.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.