Mooer Echo Verb True Bypass Reverb & Delay Pedal
$ 78.00 was $ 88.00
This product is currently sold out.
From the Mooer website:
The Echo Verb combines a new high-quality reverb and digital delay into one small pedal. Either effect can be used alone or simultaneously for. The versatile controls allow the user to easily dial in Echo Verb to be used in a myriad of different ways, be it a subtle ambient enhancement or huge wet special effects. The delay comes complete with Tap Tempo which can be operated via the footswitch or with the small LED button in the center of the pedal. The perfect companion for a small pedal rig.
Controls switch: Depicts which effect the controls are adjusting. Switch up to adjust Delay(Tape Echo) parameters switch down to adjust reverb parameters.
LEVEL/MIX control: Adjusts the volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb.
TIME/TONE: Adjusts Delay time(45ms-1600ms) and Reverb tonality.
FB/DECAY: Adjusts Delay feedback and Reverb decay（Room-Mountains）.
Tap Tempo Functionality:
- Footswitch Mode: Depressing the footswitch for more than 1 seconds will engage Tap Tempo functionality and the LED will flash. Tap the footswitch two or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo. The pedal will revert back to normal operation after 5 seconds.
- LED Mode: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo.
- Input:1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output:1/4” mono audio jack(mpedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements:AC adapter 9V DC ,center negative.
- Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw:160mA
- Dimensions:93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
Fans of the Strymon Timeline, MXR Carbon Copy, and EHX Canyon will find this pedal a great alternative for the price. We've tested this one and we stand by it!
Please call to email, call, or chat with Garrett Park Guitars for more information.